The academic progress of the student and the attendance percentage is conveyed by postal letter to the parents twice a semester(once mid-semester and once end-semester). In case you are not receiving the same, kindly report to the office of the head either by email - email@example.com or by phone - 9885716839
2. On every working day, an SMS is sent to the parents of students who are absent in the first hour. This is to ensure that parents are aware of the everyday reporting of the student. In case you are not receiving the same, kindly report to the office of the head either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone - 9885716839
3. A minimum of 80% attendance is required for a student to appear for semester exams. In case of shortages, the rules are well defined whether a student can be given condonation/ sem-carry/ detention.
4. Leave for any medical reasons / emergency etc. - Prior intimation is to be given by parents to the faculty who is incharge of the class. Only in such cases, a maximum of 5 % leave will be given after approval by concerned authorities subject to the validation of medical reports/ records.
5. The Academic Calendar containing the schedule of dates for the entire four-year period of each batch is given as a hard copy to the student. This contains the tentative date of commencement of semester, internal exam dates, list of holidays, and other important dates.
6. It is the responsibility of parents to be in touch with the class incharge / department to ensure that the student satisfies the academic and attendance requirements of each semester. Parents are advised to visit the student and the department at least couple of times in a semester to ensure smooth progress.
7. For any clarification/ discussion, you may contact office of the head either by email - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone - 9885716839
Dr. R Vasanth Kumar Mehta
Assoc. Professor & Head, CSE Dept.