The Viswa Mahavidyalaya established the Hindi Department with the approval of University Grants Commission under the 11th Plan scheme of promotion of Hindi in non Hindi speaking Region. The Hindi Department is coming under the faculty of Sanskrit and Indian Culture and presently it is attached to the Department of Sanskrit.
To build world-vide acquaintance through the propagation of the national language Hindi through holistic approach and to build and strengthen National integration.
1. To run long term, short term and online courses.
2. To make researches to impart the hidden knowledge of the Hindi language.
3. To make collaborative projects with institutions of same objectives.
4. To make comparative studies with other languages.
5. To publish rare and unpublished works and translated works.
1. To offer short term certificated courses in Hindi.
2. To offer training programmes in Hindi to the ministerial staff members of the Institution and other Institutions where knowledge of Hindi is required.
3. To offer Graduate and Post Graduate Degree programmes in Hindi.
4. To make publications in Hindi for the benefit of the common people in and around.
5. To organize seminars and symposiums in Hindi.
6. To engage research in Hindi and related areas.
7. And to involve in such other academic activities for propagation of the National language and official Language of India – Hindi