CONSTITUTION OF THE STUDENTS GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL (SGRC):
It is top priority of the university to address the grievance of the students and redress them as early as possible taking the nature of the grievance into consideration. 8 members committee was constituted and headed by Prof. K.V.S.N.Murty, Head, School of Education in the month of August, 2010. Recently SGRC was reconstituted with four members. Details are furnished below.
MODUS OPERANDI OF THE SGRC
The modus operandi of the committee as follows:
1. Boxes were designed(Size of the box: 1’ x 1’x 3’ : Lock: SS key; Metal handle; Keel-2 Nos; Hamertone paint; Gauze: 18mm) and ordered for this purpose exclusively and all the boxes will be placed at the convenient places in each department in consultations with the HOD of each department.
2. All the HODs are requested to encourage and motivate the students to use the box for their approbations, suggestions, messages or grievances, if any.
3. On every first working day of second week of the month one of the members of the committee along with an attender goes to all the departments and collects the papers from the boxes and hand them over to the Head, SGRC on the same date.
4. The chairman, in consultations with the secretary finalizes the issues to be taken up for discussion in the SGRC meetings.
5. All the issues so finalized will be discussed in the SGRC meeting and the minutes will be sent to the Registrar through for necessary action.
6. The meeting will be held once in a month in the last week and the date will be intimated to the members of the committee well in advance.
7. The committee will enquire about the steps taken by the authorities to redress the issues recorded in the minutes of the SGRC meetings.
8. Once the information reaches from the concerned authorities, the committee will put the details of the issues raised and the steps taken to redress the issues of the students on the notice boards of the departments.
9. All HODs are requested to inform the students to meet the Head, SGRC on the stipulated time if they wish to seek the steps taken clandestinely in person for those matters which were not depicted on the notice boards.
10. At the end of each calendar year analysis of the grievances will be done and all the papers are bounded in the form of a book for record purpose.