1. The Candidates are requested to Report at the registration counter, SJP (New Admin
Block) between 9.30 a.m. – 12.00 Noon.
2. Candidates should bring the Intimation mail /or Identity proof(incase not registered online and applied in person) , failing which the candidates will not be permitted to enter the hall.
3. Candidates are requested to occupy their allotted seat One and Half an hour before the convocation.
4. Under no circumstances will the late comers be permitted to the hall due to Security reasons.
5. Usage Mobile phones / Cameras strictly prohibited inside the convocation hall.
6. Ph.D scholars, Medalist and the prize winners will receive the certificates on the dais.
7. You have to bring an amount of Rs.750/- towards gown only.
8. Transport facilities will be available from the Bus stand, Sankara Mutt and Pookkdai Chatiram from 8.30 a.m. onwards.
9. Food is available for all Graduands.
10. Late comers can get their degree after the convocation from COE section.