Faculty Details -Ms.M.Parameswari
• (Ph.D) - doing SCSVMV University (Registered 2013)
• M.Phil., (Chemistry), SCSVMV University (2009-2011)
• M.Sc., (Chemistry), University of Madras (2007-2009)
• B.Sc., (Chemistry), University of Madras (2004-2007)
Area of Research:
• Supramolecular Chemistry
• Minor Project – 1; funded by SCSVMV University, Tamilnadu. Rs. 0.5 Lacs. Year: 2010.
• Life Member- Chemsitry Teacher Association
• Life Member – International Society for Research and Development
• General chemistry
• Organic Reagents and reactions
• Co-ordination chemistry
• Synthetic organic chemistry
• Engineering chemistry
• Physical methods in chemistry
Journal Publications – International
• Etodolac:β-cyclodextrin inclusion complex as a novel fluorescent chemosensor probe for Ba2+, Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry, 35 (2) April 2016, 118-130.(Impact factor-0.738)
• Salicylanilide /Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex: Preparation, Characterization and Molecular Docking Studies, SOJ Materials Science & Engineering, December 2015, 4(1): 1-4
• Inclusion Complexes Of Acetanilide With 18-Crown-6: Spectroscopic And Molecular Modeling Studies, International Journal of Technical Research and Applications, February 2016,.38(2016) 1-4.
• Host–guest interaction of 2-hydroxy-1-naphthoic acid: β-cyclodextrin inclusion complex, Indian journal of Science,2015, 14(42), 63-70.
• Host–guest interaction of 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine:β-Cyclodextrin inclusion complex, International Journal of Advanced Chemical Science and Applications,2014, 2(3), 42-44
• Photophysical and computational studies on the complexation of Acetanilide with β-cyclodextrin,International journal of Innovative Research in science and Engineering, 2014,620-625 (Impact factor- 0.66)
• Spectral, electrochemical and docking studies of 5-indanol:β-CD inclusion complex J. of Physics and Chemistry of Liquids,2013,51 (5) 567-585 (Impact factor- 0.813)
• Spectral studies on the supramolecular assembly of 1H2NA:β-CD complex and its analytical application as chemosensor for the selective sensing of Cr3+,Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, 2013,33( 3), 221-235.(Impact factor- 1.044)
• Electrochemical, spectral and molecular docking study of host-guest inclusion complex of Indole-3-carboxylic acid with nano-hydrophobic cavity of β-cyclodextrin, International journal of Advanced Material Science, 2013,Volume 4, No.1 pp- 9-15.
• Presented a paper Salicylanilide /Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex: Preparation, Characterization and Molecular Docking studies in the International Conference on Recent Trends in Analytical Chemistry (ICORTAC-2015) organized by Dept. of Analytical Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy campus during 28- 30 December 2015
• Presented a paper Host–guest interaction of 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine:β-Cyclodextrin inclusion complex in the National conference on Recent Advances in chemistry and Environment organized by Dept. of Chemistry, SRM Univeristy, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai on 21st November 2014
• Presented a paper Photo physical and computational studies on the complexation of acetanilide with β-cyclodextrin International conference on Advances in New material organized by Dept. of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras on June 20-21, 2014
• Presented a paper Electrochemical, spectral and molecular docking study of host-guest inclusion complex of 2-hydroxy-1-naphthoic acid with β-cyclodextrin International Conference organized by Department of Chemistry, Periyar Universityon February 20-22,2013
• Presented a paper Electrochemical, spectral and molecular docking study of host-guest inclusion complex of Indole-3-carboxylic acid with nano-hydrophobic cavity of β-cyclodextrin National Conference organized by Department of Physics, Karunya University during December 3-4, 2012
• Presented a paper Host-Guest Interaction of Indole:b-Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex in the National Seminar organized by Department of Chemistry, Annamalai University during March 28-29, 2011
• Recent trends advancement and applications in digital image processing organized by Dept of CSE, SCSVMV University on October 14, 2016.
• Quality Enrichment Program-II organized by Dept. of Mathematics, SCSVMV University on September 20, 2016.
• National Seminar on RecentAdvances in Physics-2016 organized by Department of Physics,SCSVMV University In collahoration with Indian Association of Physics Teachers on September 9, 2016.
• International Seminar On Power Sums And Univariate Distributions organized by Department of Mathematics, SCSVMV University on September 2, 2016
• Seminar on Effective Teaching and Learning practices organized by Department of CSA, SCSVMV University on August 19, 2016.
• Seminar on Internal Quality Assurance organized by Dept. of IT, SCSVMV on August 12, 2016.
• One day User Awareness programme on Shodganga and Anti-Plagiarism Software (iThenticate/Turnitin) organized by SCSVMV University Library in association wih Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET/UGC) on March 26, 2015.
• Analytical Techniques for Chemical Characterization organized by [ ATCC-15 ] SCSVMV University on March 13, 2015.
• One-day seminar on “Enhancement of Quality in Higher Education- Role of Teachers” organized by IQAC, SCSVMV University on January 30, 2015.
• Third National Workshop on Instrumentation Techniques in Physics [PINTECH’ 14] organized by Dept. of Physics, SCSVMV University on October 31, 2014.
• National workshop on Materials in Research and Development organized by Dept of Physics, Jeppiaar Engineering College on July 28, 2014.
• Writing Scientific Proposals and Papers for Quality Research organized by Department of Science and Humanities SCSVMV University on February 14, 2013.
• Advanced Topics in chemistry and Physics organized by Department of Science and Humanities SCSVMV University on November 26-27, 2012.
• Recent trends in Electrochemical Research and solid state NMR spectroscopy organized by Department of Humanities and Science, Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research institute university on September 12, 2012.
• Modern Physical and Chemical Instrumentation Techniques organized by Department of Science and Humanities SCSVMV University on March 21-22, 2012.
• Faculty Developmental Programme organized by Department of Science and Humanities ,SCSVMV University on February 18-19,2012.
• Modern Techniques in Analytical Chemistry organized by Department of Science and Humanities, SCSVMV University on Feb 10-11, 2011.
• Emerging Research Trends in Basic Science organized by Department of Science and Humanities ,SCSVMV University on March 19, 2010.