CONSTITUTION OF THE STUDENTS GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL (SGRC):
It is top priority of the university to address the grievance of the students and redress them as early as possible taking the nature of the grievance into consideration. Committee was constituted and headed by Prof. K.V.S.N.Murty, Head, School of Education in the month of August, 2010. Recently SGRC was reconstituted with four members. Details are furnished below.
MODUS OPERANDI OF THE SGRC
The modus operandi of the committee as follows:
1. Boxes were designed(Size of the box: 1’ x 1’x 3’ : Lock: SS key; Metal handle; Keel-2 Nos; Hamertone paint; Gauze: 18mm) and ordered for this purpose exclusively and all the boxes will be placed at the convenient places in each department in consultations with the HOD of each department.
2. All the HODs are requested to encourage and motivate the students to use the box for their approbations, suggestions, messages or grievances, if any.
3. On every first working day of second week of the month one of the members of the committee along with an attender goes to all the departments and collects the papers from the boxes and hand them over to the Head, SGRC on the same date.
4. The chairman, in consultations with the secretary finalizes the issues to be taken up for discussion in the SGRC meetings.
5. All the issues so finalized will be discussed in the SGRC meeting and the minutes will be sent to the Registrar through for necessary action.
6. The meeting will be held once in a month in the last week and the date will be intimated to the members of the committee well in advance.
7. The committee will enquire about the steps taken by the authorities to redress the issues recorded in the minutes of the SGRC meetings.
8. Once the information reaches from the concerned authorities, the committee will put the details of the issues raised and the steps taken to redress the issues of the students on the notice boards of the departments.
9. All HODs are requested to inform the students to meet the Head, SGRC on the stipulated time if they wish to seek the steps taken clandestinely in person for those matters which were not depicted on the notice boards.
10. At the end of each calendar year analysis of the grievances will be done and all the papers are bounded in the form of a book for record purpose.
Dean, Faculty of Education & Director, IQAC
Professor & Personal Secretary to Vice-Chancellor
Associate Professor of Management Studies& Commerce
Associate Professor of ECE
Assistant Professor of CSE
The Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment to Women Employee and Girl Students in the campus is constituted in our university with the following members:
The objective of the committee is to Prevent, Prohibit and Redress complaints against Sexual Harassment to Women Employee and Girl Students at SCSVMV University.
The following E-mail ids have been created to enable Women Employee and Girl Students to submit any complaints regarding Sexual Harassment in the campus.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE:
|1||Mrs.R.Malathi||Associate Professor, Dept. of EEE||Chairman|
|2||Dr.G.Sriram||Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Technology||Mentor|
|3||Dr.P.ShanmugaPriya||Associate Professor, Dept. of CSE||Member|
|4||Dr.C.Sunitha Ram||Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE||Member|
|5||Mrs.Usha Rani Pisipaty||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chemistry||Member|
|6||Mrs.R.Mageswari||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics||Member|
|7||Mrs.J.SengamalaSelvi||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mathematics||Member|
|8||Mrs.R.Jayalakshmi||Assistant Professor , Dept. of ECE||Member|
|9||Mrs.K.Ambiga||Assistant Professor , Dept. of C & SE||Member|
|10||Dr.AnuradhaMaganti||Assistant Professor, Dept. of Ayurveda||Member|
COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CASTE-BASED DISCRIMINATION – SCSVMV
In pursuance to the new regulation of the University Grants Commission, New Delhi (UGC) to install an online system to Lodge Complaints against the instances of Caste Based Discrimination, an online portal has been developed for the use of students/faculty/Non-teaching staff of the Institute. They may register their grievances and concerns regarding SC/ST/OBC discrimination and any kind of caste related injustice online, so as to avail proper solutions for the inconveniences they had experienced. Caste Based Discrimination Complaints system (CBDC) provides a platform for the authorities to curb caste-based discrimination at the institute, hence maintain an environment of social equality.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CELL
The Equal Opportunity Cell was established by Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi ViswaMaha Vidyalaya on 4th December,2015 to focus on the issues relating to race, color, religion, nationality origin, gender , physical or mental disability, or age etc of any employee or job applicant or student pursuing various programs at the University. The Equal Opportunity Cell primarily orients its activity towards training and development programs for the employee or the student which provide them with supplementary academic support in the form of remedial coaching and the extension of access for important communal service that would enable our diverse body of students to realize their full potential as skilled, creative and independent individuals. Furthermore, the cell conducts sensitization and awareness programmes on a wide array of subjects on Gender issues, and Human Rights. This Equal Opportunity Cell is being formed and the objective is to ensure without any discrimination or prejudice equality to all.
Objectives of the Cell
To ensure equal opportunity in education and employment.
To implement the reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in recruitment of teaching and non-teaching and admissions to various courses offered by the University.
To coach to SCs/STs/OBCs(NON – Creamy Layer)/Minorities.
To motivate students and empower them with skills to face challenges in day to day life.
To develop self-confidence and assertiveness through training.
To coach students for NET/SLET or any other similar competitive exams for relevant fellowships
|1||Prof.Dr.K.P.V.Ramanakumar||Dean, Faculty of Management Studies||Chairman|
|2||Dr.P.Venkatesan||Associate Professor of ECE||Member|
|3||Mrs.R.Malathi||Associate Professor of EEE||Member|
Complaints Registration Form
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org