Hands -on Faculty Development Programme on Parallel Programming held on 2 July 2015 organized by Department of CSE.
This one-day Hands-on Faculty Development Programme on Parallel Programming having the primary focus of understanding the current trend in the above technology and its been covered by the experts from Calligo Technologies, Bengaluru - an Intel partner , the experts shared the intensity of the technology by some Intel's High performance Computing Tools and Technologies.
Faculty Members from other institution and from CSE,IT, ECE and MCA department of SCSVMV University attended and gained knowledge on Parallel Programming.
Hands-on Faculty Development Programme on Parallel Programming is to highlight the relevance of Parallel Computing in today's world, by providing the right blend of fundamental and advanced concepts and practical hands-on experience through Intel High performance Computing Tools and Technologies.topics covered are
• Parallel Programming : Design & Paradigms
• Message Passing Interface (MPI)
• Advanced MPI
• Performance Analysis and Debugging Parallel Programs
• Hardware & its usage related to parallel programming.
• Intel TOOLS
• Parallel Application Case Studies and Emerging trends in parallel computing