Report of ICT Based-Short Term Course on "WIRELESS PROPAGATION"
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering organized ICT based Short Term Course on “WIRELESS PROPAGATION” from 25.02.2019 to 01.03.2019 jointly in association with NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL TEACHERS TRAINING & RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH as a Remote Centre at room no.204, First Floor, Silver Jubilee Building, “Sri Jayendra Prasadam”, SCSVMV. About 28 participants attended the Short Term Course.
The participants got an exposure towards
• Wireless Propagation Multipath Channel Concepts
• Multipath Channel characterization & Wireless Channel Models
• Specific Propagation Channels
• Indoor, Outdoor, indoor to Outdoor channels
• MIMO Channels & its Research Areas in wireless propagations.
The Co-ordinators for the Event are Dr.P.Venkatesan, Associate Professor, ECE & Shri.T.Dinesh Kumar, Assistant Professor, ECE.