Contact : 044 27264301, 252
Qualification: M.Tech, Ph.D
Her Area of Interest lies in Network Security & Cloud Computing Domains.
To assist the department in administrative activities and smooth conduction of academic related activities. Take up coordination work as and when assigned by the authority. Actively participate in all the activities of the department and to be able to mentor junior faculty members
Principles of Compiler Design
Fundamentals of Algorithms Theory & Lab
Data Structures theory & Lab
Applied Graph Theory
Has completed PhD in the area of Network Security with the title “Application of Identity based Encryption using MRSA in Virtual Private Networks and Electronic Transactions” Has published around 23 papers in International Journals Six research scholars have completed PhD Guiding Eight Research scholars for PhD.
1) S.Rajalakshmi, Dr. S.K.Srivatsa, “ Identity Based Encryption Using mRSA in data transfer through VPN”, IEEE Xplore , Volume, Issue, Nov 2006, Pages 1-6, Proceedings of Twelfth International Telecommunications Network Strategy And Planning Symposium, New Delhi, India.
2) Senthil Kumar, M. and Dr. Rajalakshmi, S., “Effective Implementation of Network Security Using FPGA”. Proceedings of RING’11, 2011 organized by RMD Engineering College, Chennai, India.
3) S.Omkumar and S.Rajalakshmi,” RESOURCE ANALYSIS USING ROUTING PROTOCOL IN AD HOC Network” ,National Multiconfernce on Innovative Computing Technology’11, Tagore Engineering College, Chennai, India.
4) R. Vasanth Kumar Mehta and Dr. S. Rajalakshmi- Feature Selection Using Distributed Ensemble Classifiers for Very Large Datasets-4th International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology – ICECT 2012 , 6-8 April 2012.(Google Scholar)
5) R Vasanth Kumar Mehta , B.Sankarsubramaniam and Dr. S. Rajalakshmi – An algorithm for fuzzy-based sentence-level document clustering for micro-level contradiction analysis. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI ’12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 102-105. (Google Scholar)
6) Senthil Kumar, M. and Dr. Rajalakshmi, S., “Usage of FPGA in Network Security”, Proceedings of CNC’2012, organized by ACEEE. Archived in Springer LNICST, 2012.(Google Scholar)
7) Ranbijay Kumar and Dr. S. Rajalakshmi – ‘Mobile Cloud Computing: Standard Approach to Protecting and Securing of Mobile Cloud Ecosystems’. In Proceeding of the 2013 International Conference on Computer Sciences and Applications (CSA 2013), Dec 14-15, 2013. 663-669. [ISBN: 978-0-7695-5125-8]
8) Ranbijay Kumar and Dr. S. Rajalakshmi – ‘Mobile Sensor Cloud Computing: Controlling and Securing Data Processing over Smart Environment through Mobile Sensor Cloud Computing (MSCC)’. In Proceeding of the 2013 International Conference on Computer Sciences and Applications (CSA 2013), Dec 14-15, 2013687-694. [ISBN: 978-0-7695-5125-8].
9) S Ramamoorthy and S Rajalakshmi, ”Optimized data analysis in cloud using BigData analytics techniques” Proceddings of the Fourth International conference, “Computing, Communications and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2013 , 1-6.(Google Scholar)
10) C.K.Gomathy, Dr.S.Rajalakshmi,”Service oriented architecture to improve quality of software system in public sector organization with improved progress ability”, Proceedings of ERCICA-2014, organized by Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Archived in Elsevier Xplore Digital Library, 2014.
11) C.K.Gomathy, Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “A software quality metric performance of Professional management in service oriented Architecture”, Proceedings of ICCTET’14, organized by Akshaya College of Engineering, Coimbatore. Archived in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, 2014(Google Scholar)
12) S.Omkumar and S.Rajalakshmi “Confide based Path Discovery scheme (CPD) for Mobile Ad-hoc Network to increase the quality of service”, Proceedings of International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICCTET) July, 2013, Archived in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, 2013(Google Scholar)
1) S.Rajalakshmi. Dr.S.K.Srivatsa, “Identity Based Encryption Using mRSA in Electronic Transaction” Information Technology Journal 6(3), 435-440, 2007 ISSN 1812-5638(scopus indexed, Google Scholar)
2) C.K.Gomathy, “Cloud Computing: Business Management for Effective Service Oriented Architecture” , International Journal of Power Control Signal and Computation (IJPCSC), Volume 1,Issue IV, Oct – Dec 2010,P.No:22-27,ISSN : 0976-268X
3) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “Business Process Development In Service Oriented Architecture”,International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management (IJRCM) Volume 1,Issue IV, August 2011,P.No:50-53,ISSN : 2231-1009. (Google Scholar)
4) S.Omkumar and S.Rajalakshmi 2011), “ Analysis of Quality of Service using Distributed Co-ordination function of AODV” European Journal of Scientific Research (EJSR), ISSN 1450-216X Vol. 58 No .1 (Aug 2011), PP- 6-10.
5) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “An Efficient Business Integration and Quality Service for service oriented architecture”, World Academy of informatics and management sciences(WAIMS), Volume 1,Issue II (WAIMS/0019/0084), March 2012,P.No: 74-79, ISSN 2278-1315.
6) S.Omkumar and S.Rajalakshmi (2012), “Implementing Data Synchronization in Scalable Multicasting over MANET Environment using Bloom Filters” International Journal of Multidispl. Research and Advances in Engineering. (IJMRAE), ISSN 0975-7074, Vol-4, No-III (July 2012), PP- 99-110
7) S Ramamoorthy and S Rajalakshmi. Article: Secure Resource Management and Efficient Mining in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Computer Applications 69(9):4-8, May 2013. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. BibTeX
8) Vasanth Kumar R Mehta and S Rajalakshmi. “Semantic Integrity Constraint Rule Discovery and Outlier Detection in Relational Data as a Data Quality Mining Technique”, International Journal of Computer Applications 88(6):23-26, February 2014. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. BibTeX
9) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “Software Pattern Quality Comportment In Service oriented Architectures”, European Scientific Journal (ESJ) volume-10,No-9,Issue-March 2014,P.No-412-423,ISSN-1857-7881.(Google Scholar)
10) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “A Business Intelligence Network design for Service oriented Architecture”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology(IJETT) Volume IX, Issue III, March 2014, P.No:151-154, ISSN:2231-5381. (Google Scholar)
11) S.Omkumar and S.Rajalakshmi,” Improving QoS of Ad-hoc Networks by using SNR&T-AODV Routing Protocol” Asian Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN: 1992-1454 7(2), 217-224 , March 2014 (Scopus, Google Scholar)
12) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi,”A Software ability link for Service oriented Architecture” Global Journal of Management and Business Research(GJMBR), Volume(A) XIV, Issue-II, Version 1.0,May 2014, P.No:11-14,ISSN:2249-4588.(Google Scholar)
13) C.K.Gomathy, Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “A Software design Pattern for Bank Service Oriented Architecture”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology(IJARCET), Volume 3,Issue IV, April 2014,P.No:1302-1306, ,ISSN : 2278-1323. (Google scholar)
14) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi, “Software Architecture design using Service oriented on Quality Metrics”, Australian Journal of Computer Science (AUJCS), Volume I,Issue I, May 2014,P.No:09-16,ISSN:2251-3221.
15) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi “A Software ability network in Service Oriented Architecture”, International Journal of science and Technology Education Research(IJSTER) , Volume 5,Issue II, July 2014,P.No:7-14, ,ISSN : 2141-6559.
16) C.K.Gomathy,Dr.S.Rajalakshmi,M.Prema,”A Framework for developing Service-Oriented Architecture for Mobile Commuting-An Exploratory study of SCSVMV University “Journal of Harmonized research in Engineering (JOHR) Volume 2,Issue IV, October 2014,P.No:360-366, ,ISSN : 2347-7393
17) Senthil Kumar, M. and Dr. Rajalakshmi, S., “Incorporation of Wave Pipelined Techniques into Composite S-Box and AES architectures”. Research Journal of Applied Sciences Engineering and technology (RJASET), Maxwell Publications (UK), Oct., 2014 (Scopus)
18) Senthil Kumar, M. and Dr. Rajalakshmi, S., “Design of a novel compact composite S-Box structure with less number of XOR gate for AES technique”. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2014 (Google Scholar)
19) Senthil Kumar, M. and Dr. Rajalakshmi, S., “Incorporation of Reduced 09, 0b, 0d and 0e Structures into Inverse Mix Columns for AES-128 Technique”. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT), Vol. 70, Issue. 1,December 2014 (Scopus, Google Scholar)
20) S.Ramamoorthy,S.Rajalakshmi, R.Poorvadevi (25th June 2014), International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Its Applications (IJCSIA), “Predictive Data Analysis in Cloud using BigData Analytics”,ISSN No.2250-3765, Volume:-4,Issue-2,PageNo:93-97.
21) Ramamoorthy, S., and S. Rajalakshmi. “Secure Resource Management and Efficient Mining in Cloud Computing.” International Journal of Computer Applications 69.9 (2013): 4-8.
22) Padma, E., and S. Rajalakshmi. “An Efficient Strategy to Provide Secure Authentication on using TPM.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology8.35 (2015): 1.
23) Poorvadevi, Ms R., and S. Rajalakshmi. “A Security Aware User Access Privileges in Cloud through Fuzzy Reasoning Approach.” International Journal of Distributed and Cloud Computing 2.2 (2015).