Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Excellence Through Quality Education...
DEPARTMENTAL IQAC Members
For smooth and effective functioning of the IQAC a step towards decentralization was taken up and the department level quality assurance sub-committees (DQAC) were formed. The Head of the Department will be the chairman with two or three members of the DQAC and they meet once in a month and look after the quality parameters of the Department.
Objectives of the DQAC:
1. To Coordinate with IQAC for the submission of required data and information to prepare AQAR.
2. To improve the quality in all the aspects of the department
3. To meet monthly at least once and discuss the activities of the next month and review the activities of the earlier month.
4. To chalk out yearly plans at the beginning of the academic year and to assure the implementation of activities planned
5. To conduct discussions / collegiums on the various topics on Quality parameters periodically within the department.
6. To create awareness on Quality parameters of NAAC to all the other colleagues of the department.
7. To assist the colleagues of the department in filling of the API formats and preparing for the Academic Audit.
|Sanskrit and Indian Culture||Sanskrit||Dr. S.Venugopalan||
Dr. Debajyoti Jena,
Dr. Jayamanikya Sastri,
Resources & Commerce
|Management Studies||Dr. V.Ramanathan||Dr.K. Latha|
|Arts & Humanities||English||Prof. R. Venkatraman||
Mrs. A .Mathini
|Education||Education||Dr. K.V.S.N. Murty||
|Health Science||Ayurvedic Medicine||DR. Ramdas Maganti||
DR. Usha Patil
DR. Chittaranjan Das
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Smt. R.Malathi||
|Computer Science Engineering||Dr. M.Vasanthkumar Mehta||
Smt. C.Sunitha Ram
Sri. M.Senthil Kumaran
|Mechanical Engineering||Dr. M.Vetrivel||
Sri. A. Nandakumar
Electronics and Communication
|Information Technology||Dr. C.Parthasarathy||
Electronics and Instrumentation
|Prof. V. Swaminathan||
Sri. S. Saravanakumar
|Civil and Structural Engineering||Sri. N.Seshadri Sekhar||
|Science||Mathematics||Dr. A. Jayalakshmi||
Smt. N. Saradha
Sri. P. Nagarajan
Sri. V. Ragavendran
Sri. M. Sundarrajan
Smt. C. Jeyalakshmi
|Computer Science and Applications||Dr. S. Prakasam||Dr. V. Ramesh|
|Physical Education||Sri. S. Pasupathy kumar||Sri. Raja Sekaran|
(University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956)
Enathur, Kanchipuram-631561, Tamilnadu, India